Deadline: Monday, March 6th
Each year the Arkansas Museums Association presents awards to celebrate and encourage excellence within Arkansas museums. Successful award recipients will be honored at the upcoming Arkansas Museums Association Annual Conference in Washington, Arkansas. The AMA Awards Committee, comprised of a representative from each district, seeks nominations and serves as the selection committee for AMA.
The Arkansas Museums Association invites nominations in the following categories:
· Award of Outstanding Achievement in Education
· Award of Outstanding Achievement in Exhibit Design
· Award of Outstanding Achievement in Conservation
· Award of Outstanding Achievement in Media
· Outstanding Achievement
· Museum Studies / Public History Graduate Student of the Year
· Outstanding Museum Volunteer of the Year
· Distinguished Museum Professional of the Year
With the exception of the Museum Studies and Public History Graduate Student of the Year, all nominees or their institutions must be current Arkansas Museum Association members. Nominations may be submitted by AMA members or non-members. Individuals are encouraged to nominate their own programs, staff and volunteers. Individuals or institutions that won an award in the previous year are not eligible for nomination in that category in the current year. They are eligible for nominations in any other category.
Each nominator must:
Complete the online form for the particular category in its entirety.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Kate Johnson, Arkansas Museums Association - Awards Chair at email@example.com or (479) 283-6089.